Monday, July 31, 2006

Healing hands / Heilende Hände



Pic: Me doing massage on my vets´ dog /Ich beim massieren des Hundes meines Tierarztes

I studied and study a lot animal, especially dog related, stuff and I think I have found my path and I will turn this into a fulltime profession. The love and affection you get from animals is paramount and if this is mutual why shouldn´t I try. Every so often I will post free advise and news on www.holisticanimal.blogspot.com and I will actually get my own website soon. Charlie is as healthy as they come and it is a pleasure watching him. We love him so much.

------

Ich studierte und studiere jede Menge Tier-, insbesondere Hundebezogenes, Zeug und denke ich habe meinen Pfad gefunden und ich werde das alles in einen Vollzeitjob umwandeln. Die Liebe und Zuneigung die man von Tieren empfängt ist unschlagbar und wenn das gegenseitig ist, warum soll ich es dann nicht versuchen?

Hin und wieder werde ich kostenlosen Rat und Neuigkeiten auf www.holisticanimal.blogspot.com veröffentlichen und ich werde bald meine eigene Webseite haben. Charlie ist so fit wie man es nur sein kann und es ist toll ihn zu beobachten. Wir lieben ihn so sehr!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire