Thursday, August 10, 2006

Charlie will be famous / Charlie wird berühmt


Charlie will be famous - we are currently working on the layout of my soon up and running website: www.holisticanimalhealing.net and Charlie will be the mascot. I will offer my services to the public on that page and will link to befriended pages like www.saveoursaxon.co.uk - I´ll let you know when the page is up.
Charlie is doing fine and he enjoys his daily walks and playing in the fields and all that!
--------------
Charlie wird berühmt - Im Moment arbeiten wir gerade am layout für meine neue, bald fertige Seite: www.holisticanimalhealing.net und Charlie ist das Maskottchen. Auf der Seite biete ich der Öffentlichkeit meine Dienste an und linke zu befreundeten Seiten wie: www.saveoursaxon.co.uk - Ich lass euch wissen wenn die Seite hochgefahren ist.
Charlie geht es gut und er geniesst seine täglichen Spaziergänge und das spielen im Feld und all das.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire