Monday, May 01, 2006

May I introduce myself / Wenn ich mich kurz vorstellen duerfte


Hello, my name is Charlie, nickname "cheerful Charlie", because I am just a cool dude. I am only six months old and I had to endure some traumatic experiences already. I think I am quite handsome but because I suffer(ed) from some skin disorders I have been dumped somewhere in Co. Tipperary /Ireland and I have also been beaten. I am a bit scared when hands are moving too quickly. My skin disorder gets treated and won´t affect me much in the future and now that I have found a new home I hope to grow into a strong dog with a bright future.

Life is amazing, isn´t it - I spent some time at the "Celtic Animal Life Line" and was well looked after only to find out that the centre may be forced to close down and this means that potentially all animals who can´t be rehomed will be put down!!

Fortunately, my owner is a reporter who works on a piece on animal welfare for radio and this is how he got to hear about me and decided to pick me up in Tipperary and provide a home for me in Dublin. I only moved in really, so I am still exploring the house and the area. I already got my own king size bed and plenty of toys, so the future doesn´t look too bad. I also overheard my owner saying that he is a holistic animal healer and that he studies pet psychology apart from getting trained in the arts of Canine Massage Therapist. Does that mean that he knows what I am up to?? We´ll see ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo, mein Name ist Charlie, Spitzname: "gut gelaunter Charlie", weil ich einfach so cool bin. Ich bin erst sechs Monate alt und habe leider schon so manch traumatische Erfahrung hinter mir.

Ich finde mich ja eigentlich ganz huebsch - aber weil ich unter Hautproblemen leide/litt wurde ich irgendwo in Tipperary/Irland ausgesetzt. Geschlagen wurde ich auch. Ich habe ein bisschen Angst, wenn sich Hände zu schnell bewegen. Meine Hautprobleme werden behandelt und werden mir kaum noch Sorgen bereiten in der Zukunft und nun, da ich ein neues Zuhause gefunden habe, hoffe ich sehr, dass ich zu einem starekn Hund heran wachse und eine tolle Zukunft vor mir habe.

Das Leben ist schon seltsam, nicht wahr! - Ich hatte einige Zeit bei der "Celtic Animal Life Line" verbracht, wo man sich rührend um mich kümmerte nur um dann zu erfahren, dass CALL geschlossen werden muss, was bedeutet, dass alle Tiere die kein neues Zuhause finden können, eingeschläfert werden.

Zum Glück ist mein Herrchen Reporter und arbeitet an einer show über das Wohlbefinden von Tieren. So hat er auch von mir gehoert und entschieden, dass er mich in Tipperrary abholt und mir ein neues Zuhause in Dublin schenkt.

Ich bin gerade erst eingezogen sozusagen und erkunde noch das Haus und die Umgebung. Ich habe aber schon mein eigenes King - Size Bett und ganz viele Spielsachen geschenkt bekommen, die Zukunft sieht also nicht so schlecht aus.

Ich habe auch gehoert wie Herrchen sagte, dass er ein Tierheiler sei und Tierpsychologie studiert und ausserdem wird er zum Hundemasseur und all so´n Zeug. Bedeutet das, dass er weiss, was ich vorhab?? Schaun mer mal!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire